The event ran from the April 9, 2014 to the official end on the April 23, 2014 (one could still trade Easter Eggs until the April 27, 2014). You initially start of with 25 free eggs, and the aim of the event is to accrue more. This can be achieved by other guildies or friends 'hiding' eggs in your decorations ... in which, you return by hiding eggs in theirs. At the end of the event on the 23rd, you were unable to hide any more eggs.
You gain a 'Hiding Action' Egg every hour to a maximum of 6, after that you have to hide them or you will lose out.
The questline has changed vastly since the 2013 Event as you are only tasked by hiding a set amount of eggs. Upon completion you receive a set reward in the form of eggs (around double) that you can save up and purchase a fixed selection of buildings/upgrades/champion (full list below) and three random reward chests.
There is also the option of purchasing all the reward items (11) and collecting the Shrine of Knowledge . The amount of eggs required to do this is 1860.
If you ended with spare 'Hiding Actions' in your inventory at the end of the quest-time (23:00 BST 23rd of April 2014), they were converted into Forge Points Packages automatically. The Random Chest Awards were also updated accordingly.
- Hide 1 Easter Egg in other player's cities. Reward 2 Easter Eggs and 1 Hiding action package (6)
- Hide 7 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 15 Easter Eggs
- Hide 12 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 20 Easter Eggs
- Hide 14 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 30 Easter Eggs
- Hide 17 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 35 Easter Eggs
- Hide 22 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 45 Easter Eggs
- Hide 26 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 50 Easter Eggs
- Hide 33 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 65 Easter Eggs
- Hide 44 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 90 Easter Eggs
- Hide 55 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 110 Easter Eggs & Portrait Marilyn1
- Hide 69 Easter Eggs in other player's cities. Reward 140 Easter Eggs & Portrait Elvis1
1 If portrait of Marilyn is already owned, portrait of Betty is earned instead, and if portrait of Elvis is already owned, portrait of Hugh is earned instead.
Easter Egg Trade-in
Here follows a list of all the items available for trade ins;
|Bronze Chest (random reward)||35|
|Silver Chest (random reward)||150|
|Gold Chest (random reward)||300|
Bronze Chest (35)
|120 Easter Eggs||5%|
|50 Easter Eggs||20%|
|2 Blueprints (Random)||10%|
|Hiding Action Package||20%|
Silver Chest (150)
|500 Easter Eggs||5%|
|300 Easter Eggs||10%|
|2 Observatory Blueprints||20%|
|2 Hiding Action Packages||10%|
|Large FP Package||15%|
Gold Chest (300)
|800 Easter Eggs||5%|
|Shrine of Knowledge||10%|
|5 Hiding Action Packages||15%|
Allows production of champions.
Cannot be motivated, polished or plundered.
Shrine of Knowledge
|Special residential building|
Provides population and coins.
Provides double coins and additional 1 Forge Point when motivated and can be plundered.