The latest Forge of Empires update is coming to the EN server on October 31st, 2012! There may be some downtime during the updates and we apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.
Yes, you red correctly update 0.20 will be implemented soon...but where is 0.19? We decided to jump over 0.19 and fit most of our fixes and features into 0.20. For your and our convenience. We think you will like this update as it contains some great Game-play gems and new features. Enjoy!
Features Pick-up of supplies, coins and goods has been reworked!And this all for your pleasure, at least we are willing to believe so. Instead of having to go through the hassle of clicking every single building, you can now simply click and drag the courser over your buildings to collect your resources. You know you want it!
Trade, your overstock and your dire needs; now visible in your profile! Go to the townhall, then to your profile. You can now add 3 goods that you really need and 3 goods you have an overstock off. These will then be conveniently displayed in your profile. We saw a lot of players add this to their profile text, now for your comfort you can use our way. This will enable people around you to see what you have or can produce, even though you have not put it up for trade yet. Enabling people to ask you for your goods.
Guild in your Profile!We have now added the guild you are apart of to your profile and their respective guild flag.
See the time left of a Polished building!By hovering over a polished building, you will be able to see a timer that shows you the remaining time a building receives the polished bonus.
Guild activity indication now available!As founder or leader of a guild, you can now see when your members where active the last time. Blue indicates an active player, yellow semi-active, and red as someone who has been absent for a few days.
- You can now Visit your guild forum directly from the Global menu.
- We have combined both boost-bars in to one, and expanded it in size.
- We have added tool-tips within the trades offer screen.
- We have added tool-tips for terrains on the battlefield.
- Buying Forge Points with coins or diamonds will no longer close the window, you close it yourself when you are finished.
- The time in mails and in your guild forum is now displayed according to your market.
- The missing production sound for the Tannery was added.
- Battle - Unit movement has been improved.
- Battle - Words in unit scroll-overs has been improved.
- Battle - The battle bonus icon has been added to battle summery.
- Battle - The tooltip over enemy troops now displays the unit name.
- Battle - "Infiltrate" no longer hides the defence buff of units.
- Quest - "The Handi-Cap" quest window formatting was fixed.
- Quest - The reward for "press on!" is now displayed correctly.
- Quest - "Extra Research" now works as intended.
- Quest - "Extra Taxes" now properly grants 10 silk.
- Quest - Quests will no longer repeat directly after completion.
- Quest - Lady Myciena's name is no longer cut off in the quest window.
- Quests -
- Battle - The Heavy infantry bonus is now displayed correctly.
- Battle - The battlepoints after winning with Crossbowmen are now correct.
- Battle - Winning a battle does not give the defender "victory points" anymore.
- Battle - The "Results" button now correctly appears after a battle has commenced.
Thank you for your support and help to fix the Bugs above! Your help is as always appreciated,
The Forge of Empires Team