Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, 20th February, Forge of Empires will be updated to the latest version. This update focuses on bugfixing, while work continues behind the scenes on some major new additions to the game. A full list of changes is below.
There may be a short period of downtime during the update, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you again for supporting Forge of Empires.
Sincerely, The Forge of Empires team.
Features and changes
- An unsubscribe link has been added to all the emails we send.
- Some quest requirements appeared in the wrong order. This problem has been fixed.
- Some problems have been fixed with the following quests: "Family Feud", "Guano Gun", "A Real Challenge".
- Some problems with texts and their placement have been fixed.
- The scroll wheel on the mouse did not affect scroll bars within the game. This problem has been solved.
- It was not possible to dismiss more than 2 players in a row from a guild (button becomes unresponsive). This issue has now been solved.
- In battle, the auto combat option was skipping units in later rounds in some instances. This problem has been fixed.
- In EN8, copper collection was causing an error. This has been fixed.
- Accounts with recently merged neighbourhoods were unable to set up trades or see their profile image in the neighbourhood social bar. This problem has now been rectified.
- When creating a guild, points of the creator were not applied.
- After being plundered, using diamonds to save spoiled supplies was resulting in an error.
- Guild members without the trusted right were able to see hidden forums. This problem has been fixed.
- In the event history, several events failed to update properly, were erroneous, or were displayed in the wrong order. This has now been solved.
- Only players with at least 1 point will now count towards the number of participants in PvP tournaments.
- If a guild founder becomes inactive, the player with the lowest ID is now being used to assign the new founder (was previously the highest).