Dear Kings and Queens, The update to version 1.04 will be implemented on Wednesday, June 26th. This update consists mostly of bugfixing, along with some small changes and internal improvements, while the game developers are hard at work preparing several major features for the future. Please be aware that there will be a short period of downtime during the update, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. Please see the changelog below for a list of changes. May your quests be victorious, your plunders be fruitful and your guild members loyal! Sincerely, The Forge of Empires team.
Features and changes
- In the continent map, if the scout is on another map, the ship is centered.
- More helpful information will now be displayed if login fails.
- It is no longer possible to invite yourself to the game.
- A wrong image path on the start page has been fixed.
- It was possible for the tutorial to get stuck in some circumstances after scouting the first province.
- It was possible for the chat's transparent elements to cover click-areas in the battle and city map. This is now no longer the case.
- If another city is visited through the Great Buildings participation list the list is opened again upon returning to the player's city.
- Missing text when attacking Garrincton has been added.
- It was possible for an expansion to be placed over an existing expansion under rare circumstances. This has been fixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.