Dear Kings and Queens, The update to version 1.07 will be implemented on Wednesday, August 7th. This update sees the addition of avatars for the Progressive Era, plus lots of bugfixing. We've also got something special lined up for summer, which you will hear more about in the days to come. Please be aware that there will be a short period of downtime during the update, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. Please see the changelog below for a list of changes. May your quests be victorious, your plunders be fruitful and your guild members loyal! Thank you for supporting Forge of Empires. Sincerely, The Forge of Empires team.
Features and changes
- Progressive Era avatars have been added.
- World map - A tooltip has been added for the ship.
- Products in the porcelain manufactory all had the same name. This is no longer the case.
- Smoke was appearing in front of the building icons. This no longer occurs.
- Under some circumstances it is not possible to call the "forgot password" dialog. This has now been fixed.
- After accepting an offer, the order of the offers could change in some circumstances.
- The invite friend quest did not acknowledge invitation via a link.
- Top news and latest news item were unreachable on the login page. This has been fixed.
- In the Buildings page of the Login page, the size of buildings was the wrong way around. *This problem has been solved.
- Some Progressive Era buildings were missing the new sound effects.
- In the News section of the Login page, clicking a "read more" link loaded only the intro text. This problem has now been solved.
- When trading, goods appeared in a different order. This now no longer occurs.
- Under rare circumstances, diamond progress was missing after using diamonds to ignore costs. This problem has been solved.
- In some cases it was not possible to build a row of the same 1x1 road. This issue has been fixed.
- Battle unit sound looping has been improved.
- The invite link was taking players to the "best" world, not the world in the link. This issue has now been fixed.
- Some missing translations have been added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.