Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Queens and Kings, The update to 1.100 will take place on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience.
- We've made some improvements which should make certain cities (particularly larger ones) load a bit faster and have smoother animations.
- Sometimes the transparency while being in the 'move' or 'sell' mode was not reset properly. Some buildings just stayed transparent. This has been fixed.
- In some rare cases it happened that players were unable to get neighborly help or gained a huge amount of points out of nowhere. These situations have been resolved, and this should not happen anymore.
- Sometimes the inventory was blinking also when there were no new items in it.
- When attacking a sector on the campaign map it sometimes happened that a wrong player name was shown.
- When placing decorations or cultural buildings the gained happiness was sometimes not added properly to the quests which asked you to gain it. This was addressed in this version.
- After finishing the tutorial the indicators in the building menu were shown for all buildings which were unlocked in the tutorial. As this was a weird behavior, those indicators will now only show up for buildings that were obtained after completing the tutorial.
- Some players could not store their Rogue Hideout using the Store Building item. This should not happen anymore.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.