Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.121 will take place on Monday March 5, 2018.
There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during the update.
- The game settings now include an option for players to delete their city from the world they are logged into. After selecting the option and confirming it with your password, you will be logged out of the game. If you then log into this world within the next 14 days, you have the option of cancelling the deletion. If you don't cancel, the world account (and your city) will be deleted from that world, while other worlds remain unchanged. Keep in mind that this option will only be available for players who log in using their username and password, so players using Facebook, Google/Google Play or Gamecenter won't be able to use this function.
- Regular buildings could sometimes be highlighted as premium buildings when switching tabs in the build menu.
- We have fixed more instances of text overlapping the boundaries of it's window. In this patch, we have addressed the description of expansions in research as well as residential and great building names in your own and visited cities.
- The buttons underneath expansions in the build menu could wander out of their frame if repeatedly being clicked on when the needed amount of coins was not available. They are stable again now.
- The game could display an unexpected error if many expansions where placed in quick succession and not all needed resources are available.
- An internal error was displayed when selling a building the instant it's construction finished. This has now been fixed.
- The "collect all" button was sometimes not displayed when it was possible to collect forge points. It should now show up once again.
- There where cases where it was possible to use messaging functions during the tutorial, which lead to an internal error. This has now been fixed.
- It was possible that the player profile popup showed up multiple times when visiting a another player's city. This should no longer happen.
- A wild "cancel"-button showed up in the guild expedition from time to time when hovering over the "crown" symbol. It should no longer show up now.
Original post here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.