Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.122 will take place on Wednesday, Mar 21, 2018. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We have made additional improvements to the way new quests are displayed and animated in the quest overview.
- The new units from the last Oceanic Future Update have been added to the Guild Expedition as rewards!
- We have made sure that you can use diamonds to heal your injured units even when a production is running in your military buildings.
- An Internal Error was displayed when attempting to purchase a forge point the moment the 10th hourly forge point was added. This has been fixed.
- We have adjusted the placement of the timer on the new production windows to make them fit better in all languages.
- We have re-added the shadow below the silver in the friend's tavern. It had disappeared after our last patch!
- It was possible to attempt another attack on the same player after a Tournament fight was completed via autobattle, resulting in an error. This has been corrected now.
- It was possible to have two "Get Forge Points"-Windows open at once. They shold now once again only pop up once.
- When attempting to visit the tavern of a friend who has not yet unlocked it, you where redirected to your own tavern. This will no longer happen now.
- An internal error was displayed when you created new offers on the market in rapid succession. This will now no longer happen.
- It was possible for the fences of expansions to overlap buildings of your city. This has now been corrected.
- After obtaining a Blueprint from the Guild Expedition and opening your inventory from it's window, the city could become unresponsive. This has been fixed.
Original post here.