Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.126 will take place on Monday 14th May, 2018. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during the update.
- When returning to your city from a different part of the game, the zoom level is now set to the medium distance to keep the city in the focus of the game.
- The victory expansion of the upcoming age is now available in the game!
- In our effort to improve the performance of the HTML5 version of the game, we implemented some optimizations to the GvG memory usage that will also positively affect the Flash version of the game. Especially players with lower end machines should see some performance improvements for this aspects of the game.
- Hovering over enemy units on the field or in the action bar didn't always display their attack range. This has now been fixed.
- We have fixed a bug that caused incidents to not be animated in some cases.
- An issue has been fixed that caused the informational displays and tavern icon to scale incorrectly after returning to your city from a different part of the game.
- When visiting a friend's city, the tooltip of the polish and motivate buttons always stated you'd be rewarded with 20 coins for helping out, even if the actual number was much higher. This has been fixed.
- The "New Message" indicator could sometimes be triggered by your own messages in the messaging system.
- After using blueprints to unlock the level of a Great Building, the info text didn't reflect this change until it was re-opened. This has been corrected.
- After closing and re-opening the ranking, the game took you back to a previous search result when pressing the "Show page 1" Button. This has been fixed.
- We have fixed an issue that caused guilds to have no or multiple headquarters in GvG in rare cases. This should no longer happen after the patch has gone live, but please let us know if it is still happening.
- We have made sure that long guild descriptions don't overflow their tooltip.
- An error was corrected that caused your social bar to jump to the first friend when removing a player.
Original post here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.