Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Hello Queens and Kings
The update to 1.129 will take place on Monday 25th June. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We have added a more convenient way for players who play on multiple worlds to switch between those worlds. When opening the settings menu or attempting to log out, the game will now offer you the option to select another world to log into. This also works in the mobile version of the game!
- We have also added a search bar to your inventory. This should make it easier to find buildings and items in your inventory!
- If you have an Arc, you can now see your own Arc bonus in the contribution display of other great buildings.
- We have added standalone battles as a possible task to our Daily Challenges. *The mysterious quest giver "Nameless" may now challenge you to a fight directly from the quest overview! (Note that those armies can have differing sizes and the units in the fight depend on the era of your city.)
- The "0" present on input fields (for example when creating a trade offer) has been removed, so they will now allow you to easily and immediately start typing the exact number of goods you would like to trade.
- When you're not in a guild, opening the guild window worked with the "g"-key, however closing it with the same key did not work. This has been added.
- It was sometimes possible to change the zoom level of your city when you are in a different part of the game. This has been corrected.
- When attempting to finish a quest that asks you to make your population delighted, happiness gained from self-aid kits wasn't immediately counted. We have corrected that.
- It was possible to select and attempt to interact with sectors outside your current map in GvG. This has been fixed.
- When scrolling though the pages of the build menu too quickly, building images could become scaled incorrectly. This has been fixed now.
- Clicking on the background of the game after opening a resource selection in the guild expedition selection will now once again close the resource selection dialog.
- We have adjusted the way the Chat is handled in HTML5 to correct some display errors such as miscoulored and shifted text.
- We have added the Tab key to our list of hotkeys. It will now allow you to switch between tabs in windows quickly.
- In HTML5, the minimize close buttons where missing in the social interactions menu when visiting a friend's city. They have returned now.
- In HTML5, the difficulty icon remained highlighted after mouse-over. This has been fixed.
- In HTML5, tooltips could sometimes move away from their regular location if the mouse kept moving. This was corrected.