Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, November 13 we will be updating Forge of Empires to version 1.14. It features the latest bugfixes, along with some improvements. Have fun with the new version!
Please be aware that there will be a short period of downtime during the update, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. Please see the changelog below for a list of changes.
May your quests be victorious, your plunders be fruitful and your guild members loyal!
The Forge of Empires team.
- Move Army Unit Management a little bit higher. This has been fixed.
- Early Middle Age Bonus Content: Icons for final reward missing. This has been fixed.
- [Functionality] Army Management drop-down filter shows incorrect units for Progressive Era. This problem has been corrected.
- Units are not taken from production buildings! This should no longer occur.
- [Quest] The Valley of Blood rewards inconsistency. This has been fixed.
- Ingame message notification when player receives message from support.
- Prevent players to send links to other players not in their guild or friend list.
- With this update the happiness was improved in some special rewards. Please see below for a list of changes:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.