Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.142 will take place on Monday January 7th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- The Hidden School military building from Virtual Future will now also provide an 8% attack boost. Additionally, we have also added 2 new Premium expansions, and 1 medal expansion in this update for Virtual Future players!
- We fixed an issue In the Flash version of the game where you weren't able to setup a guild.
- In the HTML5 version, the game became unresponsive if you were in the Guild Championship Overview for an extended period. This has now been fixed.
- We fixed some text based issues which only affected players in HTML5 on Google Chrome.
- When moving buildings in build mode, the buildings appeared darker in HTML5 when compared to Flash. Now, both Flash and HTML5 have consistent visuals in build mode
In the meantime, our development team is working on the upcoming Forge Bowl Event. Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team