Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.147 will take place on Wednesday, March 6, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time. For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
With this update, we have changed the Monk unit of the Virtual Future. The unit now has the following new values:
- 40 movement (up from 30)
- 60 attack bonus on rock terrain (up from 50)
- 60 defense bonus on forest terrain (down from 120)
- Heat ability with a value of 50% (up from 30%)
- The ability "Dug in" with a value of 400 defense
- We have fixed the icons in two quests in the Virtual Future that didn't fit the quest description.
- The loading animation was sometimes displayed when collecting tavern silver. This should now no longer happen.
- The tooltip of happiness buildings sometimes displayed a percentage sign. This has been removed now.
- We have fixed a quest of the Virtual Future that was not correctly boosted by the Chateau Frontenac.
- The tooltip of Expansions in the research module was slightly misaligned. This has been fixed.
- There was a bug that could cause resources such as good to be deducted twice and shown as "0" until the game is reloaded. This should now no longer happen.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the Spring Event. Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team