Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.149 will take place on Monday, April 1. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We introduced some changes to Reconstruction Mode. You can find details of these changes in the full announcement here. Please note, these changes will be switched on after the global update has taken place on Wed April 3, so you won't see these immediately in your city following the update.
- We have added the missing animations from Oceanic Future for the Day Spa and Turtle Rescue Center buildings!
- Some of the text in the tooltips for PvP towers was overlapping. This has now been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where some Viking Settlement buildings were incorrectly contributing to Ranking points.
- There was a bug which caused the popups or "blimps" to appear repeatedly when using keyboard shortcuts to order units. This issue will no longer occur, and the popups will only appear once!
- The tooltip texts on buildings when in Reconstruction mode on HTML5 was blurry and illegible. This has been resolved.
In the meantime, our development team continues its work on the next age for the game. Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
Your Forge of Empires Team & FoE Wiki Team
Official changelog can be found here.