Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.150 will take place on Monday, April 15th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- When no cultural goods buildings are present in the outpost, the quest "Last Preparations" of the Viking Cultural Settlement did not correctly remove progress from the quest if built cultural goods buildings were sold.
- We fixed some Virtual Future quests that showed the wrong icons in the quest description.
- We have re-added the "Cancel" button to the dialog box that is shown when a guild invite sent to another player.
- It was possible to stack multiple "give up?" windows on top of one another when performing a negotiation in the game. This has been fixed now.
- There was a very rare chance the the city would display zoomed in on a single pixel. We have now added a check to make sure this can't happen anymore.
- We have fixed an issue that caused battle replays to cause an internal error.
- After picking up a building in the Improved Reconstruction Mode and then selecting the "Strip all" Option, the building remained attached to the mouse despite being stored. This has been fixed.
- We have fixed an issue that caused the Improved Reconstruction Mode to not close properly after reverting all changes.
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game or only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- We have resolved an issue that caused the Aiding availability in the Event History to not always be up to date.
- Some Virtual future quests showed the number of units in the quest reward twice. This has been corrected now.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the Archaeology Event. Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki Team
Official changelog may be found here.