Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, December 11, Forge of Empires will be updated to version 1.16. This update consists mostly of bugfixing, while work continues behind the scenes to prepare new content and features that will be coming soon. Version 1.16 is the last update scheduled for 2013, with updates resuming again in the New Year when the holiday season is over.
There will be a short period of downtime during the update, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.
May your quests be fruitful, your guild members loyal and your battles victorious!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
The Forge of Empires team
- Login page - The Support link would redirect to the landing page if you were not logged in. This problem no longer occurs.
- Some Bonus text translations were missing and have now been added.
- Quests - Some players were able to work out which random reward was attached to a quest. This should no longer be possible.
- Social bars showed the incorrect amount of some players' points. This has been fixed.
- Player with white spaces in their username did not receive ingame notifications when being contacted via support channels. This issue no longer occurs.
- Volume settings were not being saved after logging out. This issue has been fixed.
- It was possible to attack friends via the PvP tower. It is no longer possible to do this.
- New accounts are now given 250 Diamonds as a start-up bonus. This applies to new registrations only.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.