Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.170 will take place on Monday January 20. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For a detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Gaining settlement goods as rewards will now show a description upon mouse-hovering it.
- The Cultural Settlement selection screen has been reworked, for both browser and app versions:
- You can now view the current available settlements at a glance. In the future, other settlements will be added in this bar.
- You can also view how many times each settlement has been finished, and right next to it the unique features provide by this settlement (e.g. merchant feature for Feudal Japan).
- Using a second inventory boost of the same type was no longer triggering the correct warning. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where the "Collect all" button was appearing for buildings producing Forge Points, even if there was more than 100 Forge Points available in the top-bar.
- We fixed an issue where the button "update to guild members" was not appearing when opening the group message window for the first time in a game session.
- We fixed an issue where moving with mouse and keyboard in Edge / IE would sometimes try to move the screen itself.
- Moving a military building which requires roads of two lanes to a one lane road would cause an error. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an error where extra text would be added on character input when attempting to creating a group message, when you are not in a guild.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- The Quest Overview's close button color has been changed from red to blue, thus matching close buttons from other windows.
- We fixed an issue where the notification badge wouldn't disappear from the building menu, even after clearing all the buildings on it.
- Buildings that produce coins and supplies were showing the supply collection icon on it. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where there was no attack option when using the revenge button from the event history in the town hall.
- We fixed an issue where the session data wouldn't be saved for first account after installing the app.
In the meantime, our development team continues working on the next in-game event.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.