Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.171 will take place on Monday February 3rd 2020. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For a detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Upon mouse-hovering the dice in a goods building (cultural settlements), it will now display a new tooltip explaining how to increase the goods production bonus chance. For mobile, you can simply tap on the question mark:
- Our developers have created a brand new window for emissaries: The Emissary Collection Book! This book will count all your playthroughs for each cultural settlement and provide you a detailed list of available emissaries and their unlocking requirements, as well as the advantages they grant. You can swap from different cultures through the tabs on the top of the window, but please keep in mind that the collection book is only accessible through the Town Hall:
- We fixed an issue where the building tooltip wouldn't disappear after moving out the cursor from a building in the build mode.
- We fixed an issue where the exclamation icon wouldn't disappear from merchant after dismissing all the three offers.
- The Little Wishing Well was playing regular sounds instead of Wishing Well sounds. This issue has been fixed.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- The cultural settlement selection screen has been polished for wide devices.
- From now on the back button from Android devices will also work on Quest Overview window:
- When tapping the Japanese Merchant offers, a tooltip will now pop up.
- After changing guilds, the visual for the Town Hall production would not update in the same session. This issue has been fixed now.
In the meantime, our development team continues working on the next in-game event, cultural settlement and a new age.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.