Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.173 will take place on Monday March 2. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For a detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We've added some new and unique rewards to the Antiques Dealer, please check out the full announcement for details. Please note, these will be enabled after the global update on March 5.
- In preparation for the next age, we have made changes to the colors used when hovering over buildings, or when in build mode, to make sure they stand out properly on their respective backgrounds.
- We fixed an issue in the new tech tree layout where long era names were cut off in the title section at the top.
- There was an issue where on a slow internet connection, the buttons wouldnt fully load on the GB contribution window after leveling up a GB. This has been fixed.
- If a player left and rejoined a guild in the same GBG season, they would be presented with a reward window as if they participated. The rewards were then correctly not given. The window will now no longer show for these players.
- The sector name was missing in GvG when loading a sector on a slow connection, this has now been fixed, too.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- The tooltip for the Majestic Fawn and Stag buildings incorrectly showed the output as a random reward. This has now been corrected.
- We've added the possibility to view bonuses a unit will have before moving, by long pressing on the tile on the map during battle.
In the meantime, our development team continues working on the Spring Event , cultural settlements Egypt and a new age.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.