Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.175 will take place on Monday, March 30, 2020. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For a detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We've added the option to spend Forge Points packages in the research tree directly in the same way you can in Great Buildings, meaning you no longer need to exit the research tree window.
- We've also added a new confirmation pop-up when buying items in the Antiques Dealer shop.
- Additionally, we've adjusted the way selection kits work so if you select an Upgrade Kit, it is directly added to your stock of those upgrades, meaning it works the same as using any other upgrade kit.
- We fixed a text error in the Ancient Egypt questline which referred to the Japanese Daimyo.
- There was a problem on Chrome based browsers causing users to be logged out, this has been resolved.
- The Great Building window interface was breaking when switching levels, this will no longer occur.
- City inhabitants were going missing after returning to your city or colony from the campaign map and research tree, they are now back in your city as they should be!
- We fixed an issue in the province window with spacing between guild names being sieged by multiple guilds in Guild Battlegrounds.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- In Cultural Settlements: Ancient Egypt, you could cause military building windows to crash when trying to buy units with insufficient resources. This wont happen any more.
- Also in military buildings, we fixed an issue where the Unit Slot available to buy with Diamonds was disabled completely if you have insufficient Diamonds. Now it will work as other buttons do, and prompt you that you don't have enough Diamonds.
- We fixed an issue where the population reduction popup was shown twice when selling a residential building.
- After disabling background animations completely, they would re-enable themselves meaning the bunnies and deer were free to roam. This has now been fixed, and they won't show up unless you allow them to.
In the meantime, our development team continues working on the upcoming Archaeology event, and Space Age: Asteroid Belt!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.