Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.176 will take place on Tuesday, April 14. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We fixed an issue where donating a custom amount of Forge points would occasionally contribute twice.
- We also fixed an issue during the negotiation mini game where you would very occasionally lose an extra turn, all turns count!
- When viewing the Great Building Window of a Great Building you already have in your city, you will now see the correct leveling up window.
- When leaving a guild, you will now be able to cancel guild only offers that were previously made.
- We also fixed an issue where sometimes your armies would display as having 16 units, now only 8 will show again.
- Our Gliders and Khopesh fighter Swarm skill bonus will now correctly only affect your own troops.
- We fixed an issue where opening the Great Building window in the overview tab would prevent you from seeing previous levels.
- The question mark button on Battleground buildings will now open the Battleground info screen after you finish the guild battleground.
- In Cultural Settlements: Sound effects for unit attacks and moves were missing and have been re-added.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- Colony residential buildings in the research tree will now show the correct population instead of 0.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the upcoming Archaeology event, Space Age: Asteroid Belt and a Guild Battlegrounds update! Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.