Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.177 will take place on Monday, April 27 . There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We added a new achievement for successfully finishing the Egyptian Outpost settlement multiple times. This will include the settlements you have already finished in the past.
- The research tree became even prettier as the Era background colors have been updated.
- Pressing backspace in the Guild Battlegrounds will bring you back to your city now as intended.
- We fixed an issue where you could get outbid in the antique dealer at the last few seconds without getting a notice that you were outbid.
- We also fixed an issue where in the settlements sometimes the city elements and the wildlife graphics would overlap.
- The "Improving Roads" quest in Space Age: Asteroid Belt now has the right icon.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- We fixed an issue where some good amounts in the Market were hard to read while you were selecting goods.
- Longer names or texts on buttons was making it hard to read, we have adjusted this so you can read all the buttons in every language.
- When you have the province window in the guild battlegrounds open, you can now click anywhere outside of the window to close it.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the upcoming Archaeology event and the Guild Expedition Update! Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.