Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.178 will take place on Monday May 11th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We fixed an issue where the "Fuel for the Belt" quest wrongly completed with a single building instead of the required 2.
- Barbarian, Barbarian Slinger, Brave Warrior and Mounted Brave units were healing immediately after battle when damaged. This has now been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where the Airship lv. 2 and Airship lv.3 were slightly off positioned.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- Tapping on any Mars Goods will show you it can be produced in the Mars Colony, unless you are in Space Age Asteroid Belt where it will show the Mars Synthesizer.
- We fixed an issue where the terrain on the bottom two rows of a fight in the Ancient Egypt Settlement didn't render correctly.
- We fixed an issue where occasionally if you stripped a building in the reconstruction mode too quickly you got an error window.
- We also fixed an issue where sometimes the production slots of your military building appeared empty while switching between the military windows of your main city and settlements.
- We have fixed an issue that would occur when placing a residential building on an existing residential building of the same size.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the Soccer Event and a Guild Expedition update! Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.