Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
The update to 1.181 will take place on Monday. June 22nd. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We fixed an issue where the Town Hall would display the wrong Emissary's producing icon
- Winning a battle with 0 points would not count towards the total amount of won battles. This issue has been fixed.
- Fixed an icon shown for the quest Surge of Competion
- Fixed an issue where the ranking list would not open after visiting a player from the Antiques Dealer.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD's message icon was no longer highlighting when receiving a new message.
- We updated the graphics for Truce Tower.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- Fixed an issue where having insufficient device space for app download, would result in incorrect error message.
- Fixed an incorrect text when unlocking the Siege Camp in Cultural Settlement Egypt.
- Fixed an issue where changes in army management window would not be saved when tapping outside of the window.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the next event! Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.