Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.183 will take place on Monday, July 20th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We fixed an issue where the Rogues' defense values were not getting adjusted in accordance with the applied boosts.
- The SAAB Age was still showing the "coming soon" teaser in the Research Tech Tree. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where it was possible to open the Guild window with a keyboard shortcut, even if Smithery was not researched yet.
Our team has been working on visual improvements for existing off-grid accessible buildings in your city, and we have also created a new accessible point for the Guild Expedition. Please check below all the upcoming changes:
- Antiques Dealer - Repositioning and minor graphic changes
- Friends Tavern - Repositioning and notable graphic changes, with four available versions. The latest version can be obtained upon reaching the Industrial Era.
- Cultural Settlements - Very noticeable visual changes. The small port will gain four new graphics, which will also follow the evolution of your city through the Ages. As for the boats, small details have been modified.
- Spaceport - For users who reach the Virtual Future Era, the map will display a Construction Site that could eventually become a Spaceport.
- Guild Expedition - This is the main change! The Guild Expedition has always been accessible via the HUD in the horizontal bar at the bottom of the screen. However, we will now have an accessible point on the map. There will be two versions, one in ruins during Stone and Bronze Ages, and another fully built after Iron Age.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- Some of you have probably noticed a chat icon on Battlegrounds, although the button does not respond. This issue has been fixed and this icon will be removed with this update. Our development team is currently investigating the possibility to add a chat on Mobile, but there is no decision yet if and when this functionality will be implemented.
- We fixed an issue where the Hippodrome animation would break upon moving one of the end pieces in reconstruction mode.
In the meantime, our development team is working on the upcoming Summer event and some exciting new Updates! Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.