Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.217 will take place on Monday, November 8th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For a detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- When creating a guild message, the first post was not sent to all the guildmates. They now receive it again!
- If you had the Golden Crops from the Fall Event in the Bronze Age, your guild would receive Bronze Age goods in the treasury. It now gives Iron Age goods for your guild.
- Our Wiki did not display the Antique Dealer values for the Golden Crops building. They will now be there (after the Wiki also got updated)
- When visiting other players' cities, that did not have unlocked the Antiques Dealer yet, a wrong status indicator would be shown. We removed this one.
- In the Market, the context menu for goods, the highlighted area was larger than the menu. We adjusted the size here.
- We have added a new status indicator to our Castle System! A red exclamation mark is shown when you can collect your boxes or when you gained castle points. (Note: This change is only for the browser version currently. We will add it to our app in the next version)
- Also, we added an info-screen to the Castle System to explain where you can get castle points from.
- In the Friends Tavern, you could accidentally activate a boost in the past. We added a confirmation window to stop this from happening.
- We also did some visual improvements to our research tree. You now can see more of the technology name.
- Lastly, in the Market, we also did a minor improvement: The selection box for goods was always quite long, even if you only had a few goods. It will now get shortened in this case.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- When buying diamonds in our cash shop, the received castle points are now also displayed in the app!
- On iOS, the sounds would sometimes stop working. They are no longer absent and you can enjoy them.
In the meantime, we released the Guild Battlegrounds Update! We also are on the finish line for the next guild feature, the Guild Perks, released soon on Beta.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.