Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings, The update to 1.228 will take place on Monday the 11th of April. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- In Negotiations there were some alignment issues in some languages if you had many resources. The buttons will now remain aligned.
- In the Antiques Dealer, collecting auction rewards was not possible for some players. They are now able to collect them again.
- We have made some adjustments to the volume slider. The transitions of different volume levels will now feel more natural.
- We have also made some improvements to the Social Bar. In the past you had to open every part (neighborhood, guild and friends) to load them. This led to various issues on browser and the app. Now, all lists will be loaded together, meaning various issues will be prevented. We will also continue working on this to fix more issues, that occurred because of the old handling.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- In the Egypt Settlement, it was possible to try unlocking a unit slot, even if you had not enough resources. This would throw and error. We have now deactivated the slot, if you have insufficient resources.
- Collecting the Space Carrier in Space Age Venus did not show any icon upon collecting Venus Carbon. It will now be displayed.
- In the global rankings under special conditions there were no thousands separators displayed anymore. They are now there no matter what you opened beforehand.
In the meantime your developers continue their work on the next event after the Archaeology Event and do some finishing touches to the next Age: Space Age Jupiter Moon!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.