Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.231 will take place on Monday the 23rd of May. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Building Space Age Jupiter Moon buildings and selling them shortly afterward was not always possible. You are now always able to sell them.
- Collecting from the Golden Orrery displayed the wrong amount of fragments in the blimp on rare occasions. It will now always display the correct amount.
- The Golden Crops would not display the full list of bonuses when in the player's Inventory. They are now shown again.
- Having the gem boost from the Castle System led to a calculation issue when exchanging items. In some cases, more gems were displayed than you would actually receive. The correct amount is now displayed on the browser (the fix for mobile will follow later).
- In the Guild Expedition, for levels 2-4 the amount of Castle Points for the first big encounters was displayed incorrectly. It displayed 15 Castle Points less than you actually received. It now always displays the correct amount.
- We fixed a pixelated arrow appearing on some tooltips.
- We also fixed a pixelated Goods icons in random building productions.
- The Rogue Hideout and Den were not in the same production carousel, meaning that the window closed instead of going to the other building while recruiting. The carousel works as intended now.
- You were able to enter and send messages to already deleted threads. Nothing was displayed, but the interaction was still possible. We have fixed this issue.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- Starting the production carousel could lead you to disconnected Space Age Jupiter Moon buildings, resulting in an internal error. Disconnected buildings are now excluded from the carousel.
- The text for Goods productions in buildings was displayed in lower case. This is now fixed.
- The background moon image for some Space Age Jupiter Moon technologies was missing. It was now added to all technologies that unlock buildings/expansions for the colony.
- Reopening an unfinished construction draft in the reconstruction mode sometimes displayed "disconnected" icons in empty areas of your city. They have been removed.
- The attack/defense boost icon in the Army Management was not visible if you only had boosts that were not from Great Buildings. The fix for the browser version will follow in the next update.
In the meantime, our developers are putting the final touches to the Soccer Cup Event and continue their work on new mechanics for Events.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.