Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.232 will take place on Monday the 6th of June. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Aiding a player did not always count towards quests. We have made the counting more reliable and it is no longer possible to lose progress for these quests.
- The new Diamond Expansions added in the last update were not added to age highlights. They are now there too.
- In the Market, the background color for Space Age Jupiter Moon goods was missing. We have added it now.
- The attack/defense boost icon in the Army Management was not visible if you only had boosts that were not from Great Buildings. This has been adjusted, just like on the mobile version in the last update.
- Having a motivated Workshop building from Space Age Jupiter Moon did not display the doubled amount in the production window. This has been fixed for the browser version. It will also be fixed for mobile in the next update.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- The Algorithmic Core boost was not correctly displayed for Synthesizers, however you already received the correct amount. It is now also visibly applied too.
- The exclamation mark above the Castle System (indicating you can collect something) did always show, if your Castle System was at level 0. It will now behave like the other levels.
- After an auction in the Antiques Dealer ended, the keyboard would not close, even though the field disappeared. The keyboard will now also close.
- In Daily Challenges, the text field for the time left got cut off sometimes. This will no longer happen.
In the meantime, your developers finish their work on the Wildlife Event, which is already available on Beta! They are also working on smaller addition to the game, so stay tuned!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.