Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer.
Also, please note that the release date given below is for the EN servers that receive the updates first.
Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.233 will take place on Monday the 20th of June There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- In the shop, the army package for Iron Age to Future Era displayed the wrong background. We have now corrected it to the right background.
- Within Daily Challenges, with tasks related to the collection of coins and supplies, there was a technical issue where the task status would not update with progress. This has now been fixed.
- With the Stage of Ages building, further ranking points were not accumulating after upgrading its age. This now works as intended.
- With the Golden Orrery, productions could sometimes show a different reward than actually received. This no longer happens and the correct reward is displayed.
- In the Campaign Map, scouting a province in the Industrial Era map — while your scout is on the old continent map — could lead to a wrong path being displayed. This could show the scout starting from nowhere, rather than the ship. This has now been fixed.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.
- Scouting the Progressive era sector "Langenreich" could lead to an error. This no longer happens.
- Requesting an activation mail could in some rare cases generate an error. It will now work, however, the correct criteria must be met to activate the mail.
- With older iOS devices, there were technical issues, if your city was too large. We have now fixed this, and it no longer occurs.
- In the Reconstruction Mode, the animations would activate themselves, even if you have them deactivated. They will now stay deactivated.
- We will activate an improvement to the Reconstruction Mode: you will now be able to see if a building is connected to the Town Hall or not.
- We have fixed the issue when the x2 pop-up did not appear upon collections boosted by the Blue Galaxy.
In the meantime, our brand new Event, the Fellowship Event was released on Beta!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team and FoE Wiki
Original link to the changelog can be found here.