Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.39 will take place on Wednesday, November 12th, 2014. While there are no new features in this update, we have focused on bugfixing and some background, technical work that should slightly improve the performance of the game. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
We have implemented two significant changes to the Hardware Acceleration feature. They should improve the game performance noticeably. The improvement should be particularly perceptible after an hour or two of playing.
- The increasing memory usage when a city was left open for some time has been fixed.
- Cache handling after visiting other cities has been redone. This should reduce the memory consumption even more.
- Player could have negative points shown visible on the neighborhood bar.
- Fixed various issues where unit health points were not updating correctly when healing.
- City hall & Market - Fixed an issue where goods names that are too long were either cut off or left their allotted space.
- Some missing translations in GvG have been added.
- The Forge Points timer was sometimes overlapping the building menu.
- Sell/Move/Cancel options were not always shown when the building menu is open.
- In rare occasions it was possible to have no neighborhood.
- Moving/Selling houses was not possible in first session, right after finishing the tutorial.
- The game was not loading correctly if a Flash player was set to restrict size of the available local storage.
- Fixed an issue where a Flash error could occur when closing the army management window.
- Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck in battle.
- Quest 'Dictator's Death' did not work exactly as in the quest's description.
- Quest ‘A Little Helper’ did not recognize available tinplate after setting a trade.