Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.44 will take place on Thursday, February 5th, 2015. Lots of background work that is not directly visible was done and a few polishing changes to the Army Management are also in this release. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and changes
- Better handling of large amounts of unattached units in Army Management. From now on, not all the units will be displayed, but only a limited amount of each kind, to ensure smooth functioning of the Army Management.
- Number of units is now displayed in the attached/unattached filter and in the units tooltips.
- Attached/unattached filter will be activated by default for players with Alcatraz.
- Some polishing of the tutorial.
- The GvG map loading was sometimes freezing (particularly often for Chrome users).
- Sectors on GvG map were getting blocked in various circumstances.
- It was sometimes possible to add defense to a GvG sector even when under siege.
- Tower ranking in Event History was always shown as 1.
- Arrow at "Collect reward" button for the tutorial quest asking player to build a Hunter was disappearing after reloading the game.
- Move/Sell buttons were shown on logout after visiting a player.
- "Collect all" button was not shown for buildings that were motivated while being online.
- "Cancel" button for social interactions wasn't always appearing when visiting other players.
- Message button was not always blinking for messages received while being offline.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.