Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.45 will take place on Thursday, February 19th, 2015. Mostly polishing and bugfixes were done for this version. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and changes
- Sounds have been added to Treasure Hunt.
- Unattached units filter in Army Management will now "remember" how it's set.
- Scrolling in the city with arrow keys is now possible.
- Some nice, delicate animation effects have been added to water around the city.
- Coin and supply boosts sometimes didn't vanish when they expired.
- Inhabitants and cars were driving sideways on roads in some specific circumstances.
- Fixed a text error showing "Heal this unit" in battle unit tooltips during a battle.
- Cloud icon could disappear when removing units from the attacking army.
- Fixed a display issue where guild level did not apply a bonus to unit healing time, while in fact the bonus was working as expected.
- The Move/Sell buttons were shown on logout after visiting a player.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Forge Points timer to disappear whilst collecting
- The message button was blinking again after reading all messages and doing any action afterwards.
- Fixed a display issue with shifted smoke animations in neighboring cities.
- Buildings were still appearing as connected after swapping, when connected with only 1 street tile and that tile was swapped with the building.
- In rare cases quests could lead to a Flash error which resulted in endless loading.
- The "Buy Forge Points" windows wasn't opening on first attempt on a slow connection.
- It was possible to Aid inactive players multiple times.
- Rogue walking sound looped after transformation in battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.