Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.46 will take place on Thursday, March 5th, 2015. Mostly polishing and bugfixes were done for this version, while also lots of background, mostly invisible work (for now), has been done by the development team. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and changes
- Tooltips have been added to the PvP towers on the campaign map and some of the existing tooltips were improved.
- The city icons e.g. for collecting resources have been changed.
- No more combing the city in search of buildings to pick up production from - you will see the them at a glance now. And what's more, the icons vary depending on the building type, so they are much more descriptive now!
- Fixed an issue with a tooltip in Great Buildings when visiting a player who cannot be contributed to.
- The "Blueprint found" window was showing all blueprints, not just the one found, which led to confusion.
- Smoke animations were often shown after visiting a neighbor, even when the setting was disabled.
- Amusement park big wheel was not shown when not animated.
- Text was going out of border in the deposit tooltips on the campaign map.
- "Ghost buildings" could be created in the city during the tutorial.
- Fixed a display issue where the buff icon for coins and supplies didn't disappear from the left hand menu after the user has run out of buffs.
- When searching for oneself in the ranking, the whole current page was shown and not just the searched player as it should.
- Fixed a flash error on opening inventory via the "Blueprint found" window.
- Scrolling with the command key was not working properly.
- Fixed a memory leak on consecutive battles in GvG.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.