Hello Kings and Queens,
The update to 1.47 will take place on Thursday, March 19, 2015. A lot of bugfixes and preparations for the new age were done this time and also a new event was developed (not a secret any more, you will be able to play it soon).
There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience.
Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
- In battles a unit will now always issue at least 1 damage point on its target. It doesn't matter how big the gap between the units ages is. This change was introduced to avoid possible stalemates. Units that can hide (and thus become immune to distance attacks during a battle) of course keep their ability.
- The chat and social bar are now disabled during the tutorial to make sure that new players are not distracted by irrelevant parts of the user interface.
- Missile Artillery isn't vanishing anymore in GvG if the attacked army gets defeated by another player before the fight is over. We have changed this behavior based on your feedback.
- The tournament notification window was introduced to the game.
- Additionally, players who did not participate in any recent tournament, will see a new pop-up window that will inform them about a just-finished tournament and offer a possibility to join the upcoming ones.
- Defender could see the attacker's unattached units in battle result screen, as they were marked with the unattached badge. This is not possible any more.
- Smoke animations were only shown for watchfires in other players' cities. From now on they will be shown correctly for all buildings.
- In some cases it was possible to place a building outside of the city area by using the swap function.
- Blimps of finished constructions were shown to visiting players in the very moment when the construction was completed.
- A few Flash errors occurring in various circumstances and different areas of the game were fixed:
- After accepting a merchant offer in the market.
- After returning to the guild province map from a battle.
- After locking and then unlocking a computer while the game was open all the time in the background.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.