Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.48 will take place on Thursday, April 2nd, 2015. You can see quite long list of bugfixes below - this was what we have focused on this time. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Changes and improvements
- The city icons have now lighter border which makes them visible on various types of background.
- Forum widget can now be shown on the login page.
- The battle rendering engine was significantly improved, which should result in faster loading and removing related memory leaks.
- Various minor UI improvements were introduced: added missing pop-ups, changed colors of a few buttons.
- Some login page security issues were solved.
- A broken link was removed from landing pages.
- Some animations in the city were not displayed, even if they were enabled in the settings.
- Witch Doctor tooltip was missing a thousand separator.
- Great Buildings tooltips were displaying misleading information when visiting players that can not be contributed to.
- In certain cases the message window (or ranking window) was opening above the inventory window when opening the inventory via 'Blueprint Found' window.
- 'Province Aquired' window wasn't always showing all rewards.
- Exclamation mark of a quest was sometimes constantly displayed.
- Various issues with tooltips (blinking, disappearing etc.) were solved.
- A small graphical glitch in the "Blueprint Found" window was fixed.
- Notifications about polishing and motivating were displayed behind the chat when it was opened.
- If the social interactions countdown got to 0 during visiting that particular player, the motivation/polishing buttons were still greyed out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.