Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.50 will take place on Monday, May 4th, 2015. Mostly polishing of the new guild invite system, some minor UI improvements and bugfixes were done for this version. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and changes
- The green check mark next to the Treasure Hunt icon won't be shown all the time any more.
- Some technical improvements to the animations loading were implemented. It should slightly speed up the animations loading time.
- Lots of animations display glitches should be also gone with this release.
- The new guild invite system received a great number of polishing touches. Quite a few edge cases were discovered and reported by players after the previous release (1.49). Thank you! We have fixed them and the guild invite system should be much more friendly and usable now.
- Attack button in tower was not greyed out for inactive players.
- Shrine of Awe tooltip wasn't taking happiness into account.
- "Befriend" icon won't be shown any more for pending friend requests.
- If you were ranked #6 or higher, the social bar wasn't centered correctly.
- Quests conditions were not always aligned correctly.
- Placing any building was causing an extra blimp to appear below the one to indicate coins and supplies deducted for the cost of the build.
- The Treasure Hunt "map" buttons were unclickable in some areas.
- The Town Hall was sometimes starting production with a delay.
- Login Page forum announcements dates were wrong.
- The GvG map age badges were displayed with an error after leaving the page idle for a while.
- The game wasn't loading correctly if a logo of marketing partner failed to load.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.