Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.51 will take place on Wednesday, May 13th, 2015. This is mostly bugfixing update while the work on bigger features is still in progress. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and changes
- It won't be possible to send more than one application to the same guild any more, as all the "Apply" buttons will be greyed out after an application was submitted.
- A better handling for too many guild invitations has been introduced.
- Loading animations with DirectX has been further improved.
- Social bar will be now updated much faster after accepting a friendship or removing a friend.
- Smoke animations were stopping after one cycle and then restarting.
- Players with guild "Inviter" permission were getting an an error message when changing guild joining settings.
- Reward image was missing for the "Riot's End" and "Media Control" quests.
- Happiness provided by Gingerbread House and other residential buildings with positive happiness effect was not always counted correctly.
- Translations of era names on GvG province banners were broken, displaying an ID and not a real translation.
- Medals were affected by happiness calculation, which should not be the case.
- A picture in the quest "Keep an Eye" was wrong. It was a drone, while it should be a surveillance patrol. The problem was fixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.