Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.57 will take place on Thursday, August 6th, 2015. This update introduces a new direct attack feature plus a large number of bugfixes. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and changes
- Direct attack - from now on you can attack units semi-automatically, by just clicking them. If the enemy unit you have chosen can be reached (represented by red sword icon), your current unit will move to the best available position and attack the enemy.
- While hovering over an attackable enemy unit, you will see a path that your current unit will take after you have clicked it. After reaching the new position your unit will fire. You can of course also do it in the oldschool way - first move your unit to the desired position and then attack.
- In battles where drummer was used, rogues were taking two hits to die and didn't transform if the drummer died first.
- The 'Unbirthday Party' quest would sometimes automatically complete and couldn't be aborted.
- The 'plundered' icon was shown in own city after plundering another player.
- If your friend request got accepted while browsing through the ranking, the game would go into endless loading state.
- The 'finish now' button normally shown when starting a building construction, could be dragged around when dragging the city view.
- Fixed several Flash errors:
- The Revenge button wasn't greyed out for inactive players in the event history.
- Stone Age players were sometimes able to send messages.
- Fixed an issue where the idle icon wasn't shown after deleting units.
- Some minor issues in the techtree descriptions were fixed.
- When trying to interact with a recently sold building an internal error message was being thrown, forcing a refresh.
- Diamonds were missing from some packages tooltips.
- Too much happiness could be added when building some of the decorations.
- In-guild permissions were not updated immediately after being changed, resulting in the need for refresh.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.