Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.60 will take place on Thursday, September 17th, 2015. This update will not introduce any big changes, but we have done some smaller improvements, especially to the social bar. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- The social bar underwent refactoring - a few glitches were removed and overall performance of the bar was improved. We also removed unused activity indicators on the players' avatars.
- The entire social bar experience should now be much more smooth, fast and reliable at the same time.
- Tigers' Den was showing 0% Defence Boost on tooltip.
- Treasure Hunt checkmark was vanishing on reloading the game.
- Random and hidden rewards were sometimes not shown for auto-completed quests
And just to give you a small hint about what is in progress: We can now reveal that work on the new messaging system (cross-platform, with some new improvements) is almost finished! You will hear more about it in the upcoming changelogs!