Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.64 will take place on Thursday, November 12th, 2015. This time we introduce some further improvements to the messaging system, as well as several bugfixes. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- Adding and removing group members in the messenger:
This feature was requested a lot and we decided that the introduction of the new messaging system is a good opportunity to make your wish come true! It is now possible to add or remove people from an ongoing conversation.
The person who created the group becomes its 'admin' and can add/remove participants. It is also possible to grant this possibility to other participants. Just click the button in the top left corner of the conversation window, adjust the group and save.
Use it wisely though - if you grant somebody 'admin' right, that person will be able to perform all actions, just like you - including removing you from the conversation!
- Messenger will now be using days' names (Monday, Tuesday and so on) as well as "today" and "yesterday". This behavior will be also adopted by other places in the game, like for example Event History.
- Some optimization work has been done to improve the performance of the "Aid" feature.
- Message icon was often blinking despite the fact that there was no new message in the inbox.
- In rare cases messages were not showing up right away.
- After leaving a conversation, the view was always reset to the first page of conversations overview.
- Several tooltips related to the Future contained some cut off texts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.