Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.65 will take place on Thursday, November 26th, 2015. This time, along with some general polishing, we introduce even more improvements to the messaging system, as well as a nice improvement to the army management. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- It is now possible to update group message recipients list to all current guild members with a single button (available for message admins with 'notifier' guild right).
- It is now possible to change a name of a group in messaging system.
- You don't have to click X in the game windows, such as the quests, to close them anymore - you can now click anywhere outside of them to make them go away.
- Damaged units will now be ordered at the end of the list of visible units of their type. Please notice that a unit type has a priority over health. For example damaged Rail Guns will be shown as the last Rail Guns, but still before the first healthy Rifleman.
- City grid will now be shown immediately after "Sell" or "Move" buttons are clicked.
- Hidden social bar will slide up when you switch its tabs.
- A headline for skills in units tooltips was added.
- Clicking own portrait on the social bar will now open profile settings.
- The last started technology will be centered (instead of being put to the left of the screen) after opening the tech-tree.
- A memory leak in inhabitants display has been found and fixed. Performance of browsing through cities with enabled animations should increase.
- It was possible for a Diamond expansion to temporarily disappear right after placing it in the city.
- One of the bonus icons in Great Buildings could disappear for no obvious reason.
- Chat was sometimes not updating after sending messages.
- Social bar was automatically scrolling to the beginning after first attack.
- Mouse wheel didn't work properly with Safari on OS X.
- Some texts in tooltips from The Future were too long and exceeded their allotted space.
- Game was sometimes lagging when picking up production from the city.
- Descriptions of Voyager V1 were different on desktop and mobile.
- The supplies/coins collection 'blimps' where sometimes not shown leading to erroneous impression that collection was not counted towards the total number of supplies/coins
- 'Power Shot' wasn't ignoring 'Reactive Armor' defensive skill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.