Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.66 will take place on Thursday, December 10th, 2015. As this is the last update this year, the development team and all InnoGames employees involved in making of Forge of Empires would like to wish you all the best for the Winter holidays time! There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Our tutorial received a large overhaul and from now on all new players will see its improved version. The tutorial will be much more comprehensive and will present the first steps in a more straightforward way.
Improvements and ChangesEdit
- Campaign map was refactored and it should load slightly faster now.
- The happy "New age" window (first introduced in version 1.55) shown when reaching a new era will now be visible to all players.
- Descriptive tooltips will now be visible in the EasyPay window.
- Facebook widget will be now visible on the main page again (will be visible from up to a few hours after the update).
- A loading shield will be shown when opening the payment window.
- Greyed-out scout buttons will be shown on the map while scouting is in progress.
- Various code improvements and clean-ups to optimize the performance.
- An error was sometimes shown when opening guilds ranking.
- '2x' reward was not always working when winning a renovation kit.
- When winning doubled rewards, a specific name of the building was not shown.
- Inhabitants were not shown after returning to city from other game areas.
- In some very specific circumstances it was possible that a wrong guild name was shown on the social bar.
- Animations for all buildings were launching at the same time after loading the game.