Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.69 will take place on Tuesday, February 9, 2016. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
- Preparation for the ranking recalculation (see the full announcement here).
- Guild conversations.
From now on each guild will have a special 'guild conversation' - participants are always the current guild members only. It is also not possible to leave or join that conversation (other than leaving or joining a guild).
Improvements and Changes
- Additional polishing for the recent tutorial overhaul.
- Several technical improvements targeting the game performance.
- Several buildings were not placed correctly on the grid.
- Points gained from the battle, were not displayed in the post-battle window.
- When visiting another player via the Great Buildings list, the 'click through' problem was sometimes affecting the 'Back to city' button.
- A flash error could happen when replacing a residential building with another residential building.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.