Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens,
The update to 1.70 will take place on Tuesday, February 23, 2016.
There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience.
Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
- A new notification system has been added that integrates with the message window. Here you will receive important information from the Forge of Empires team.
New announcements will be displayed at the top of the window and a badge will notify you of unread announcements.
Improvements and Changes
- Some small improvements to the tutorial have been introduced in order to improve new players experience.
- Player context menu has been added to the Event History window. You can now directly interact with other players from your Event History.
- Animation was added to the completed quests checkmarks.
- We've made some technical changes to improve the performance of the game (and we plan to do more of these in the nearest future!).
- Deleted players could not be removed from group messages.
- Some cases in which the 5 minutes chest for the Treasure Hunt did not have an icon.
- UI error which caused expansions that were placed by using coins or Diamonds to appear as still available after placing them.
- Rare cases in which a Flash error occurred when the search box in the Event History was used was sometimes making it impossible to search for specific player's actions.
- Some cases in which the member count was incorrect after new members joined the guild.
- Rare cases in which buildings were not correctly placed on the city grid.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.