Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developers. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.71 will take place on Tuesday, March 8, 2016. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- The Military Drummer will receive a new "Rally" ability, that will add 6 % to attack and defense of all friendly units during a battle (does not stack with other drummers).
- In rare cases, it was possible that a player finished all the quests, but no new ones were triggered.
- The Lumbermill from the Bronze Age did not display its animations when producing goods.
- The tooltip for champions showed their "Chivalry" value to be 0.
- Hovering your mouse over a friend's profile picture in the social bar displayed your own goods requests instead of your friend's.
- In some very rare cases, Forge Point packages that were a reward from contributing to a player's Great Buildings were not correctly added to the contributor's inventory.
- The PvP battle result screen right after a fight did not display the correct ranking.
- The Easter event is still receiving its final polishing touches (but you can test it on Beta now if you want, just keep in mind that it's not 100 % done).
- We also keep working on technical improvements, to make sure that the game works as smoothly as possible. Apart from that, we have also started progress on the next historical quest line and you can expect it on Beta in the second half of March.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.