Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developers. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens,
The update to 1.72 will take place on Tuesday, March 22, 2016.
There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience.
Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- The Trumpet Icon in the panel on the right side of the screen will now disappear once a notification has been read, as long as the player has confirmed their email address.
- The Friend Invite Screen has been overhauled. It will now offer more information with more style.
- When hovering over a good in a goods building, a tooltip will now show you how many of that type you already have.
- The numbers shown in the PvP towers are now being displayed formatted. (1000 -> 1,000).
- After visiting a player's city through the contribution list for a Great Building, upon returning to your own city, the global ranking page was open. You'll now have an unobstructed view of your city.
- In rare cases it was possible to receive an internal error when trying to collect the rewards for a recurring quest.
- The notifications for neighborhood merges were missing. You'll now be informed again when new neighbors arrive.
- Sometimes during the day, the connection to the chat server would be lost. You will now be immediately reconnected.
- In some cases, players received an Internal Error when trying to leave their guild. They are now able to leave whenever they please.
- The upcoming historical questline about Yuri Gagarin has already started on Beta and we'd appreciate your feedback to give it the final polishing.
- We are also working on some improvements that are targeting performance on all levels and platforms and a more uniformed way to log in to the game for players that registered via Facebook.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.