Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developers. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens, The update to 1.73 will take place on Tuesday, April 5, 2016. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- You want to organize your guild's forum? You can do that! Guild forums can now be reorganized.
- Sometimes it was possible that a Flash error occurred, when a player started typing a name to send a message to another player.
- When a technology cost more than 99 Forge Points, it’s point counter was overlapping the checkmark box.
- It was not possible to donate all goods you had of one type to your guild’s treasury, no matter if you owned 1 or 1000. You can now donate as much as you want and have.
- When loading into the game, the version number you can see at the bottom of the box was extremely long. We have trimmed it down now and it looks much better!
- There was an issue that caused the attack bonus of your defending armies to be displayed as 0 %. This UI problem, that did not affect the outcomes of your battles, has now been fixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.