Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developers. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens,
The update to 1.74 will take place on Tuesday, April 19, 2016.
There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience.
Sincerely, Your Forge of Empires Team
Improvements and Changes
- The Friend Invite screen has been overhauled. The button in the Social Bar is now much more distinguished and the new screen for Invite Rewards now gives a much better overview over your friends' progress.
Here you can see how far your friends have progressed. What rewards are awaiting for you? Click Collect and get your Diamonds!
- When offering a new trade, the drop down menu will now show you the amount of each good you own, making it easier to sell goods you have an abundance of.
- In some languages, the text in the new Friend Invite screen was too long and got cut off.
- Players with really quick reflexes were able to produce an internal error by spending Forge Points they had just received, before the system was able to properly add them to their account. The Forge Point counter will now update properly.
- You need to reach a certain quest to unlock the ability to take part in Events and Historical Questlines. This ability was displayed with a "Random Reward" icon. The misleading icon has now been removed.
- When you opened the Help Window in the GvG Map and closed it again, the ?-button to open the window moved. We now made sure that the little guy is less twitchy and stays in place.
- When opening the ranking for guilds, it was possible to produce an internal error on a certain page that would not load. The pages now will properly display the guilds.
- The Guild Expeditions have come to Beta! This new cooperative feature revolving around guilds lets you discover hidden treasures in the jungle and gather power for your guild. Head over to Beta and give it a try, we are eager to hear your feedback.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.