Important: Please note that this information is second hand information issued by InnoGames - the game developer. Any questions or complaints are best handled by contacting them.
Hello Kings and Queens,
The update to 1.80 will take place on Monday July 18th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience. Please see the list of changes below:
- As you asked, Tiger's Den was removed from the aid priority list. The only prioritized buildings now are: Shrine of Knowledge, Shrine of Awe, Shrine of Inspiration, Oasis and Caravansary.
- We also worked on further performance improvements.
- Some players had troubles opening Diamonds purchase window.
- Information shown in Event History window after changing guild name was sometimes incorrect.
- Friend invitations sent out from our mobile app were not always working correctly. From now on you can invite other people to the game without fear that something will go wrong!
- Sometimes logging in to the game via Facebook resulted in creating a new account which could lead some players to think that they lost their progress. All the old accounts are safe and sound, and we also managed to stop new accounts from being created unintentionally.
- The number of attempts available in Guild Expeditions wasn't always updated correctly.
- Population tooltip was sometimes empty or hiding behind other elements of the HUD. We made sure it will now contain correction information and that it remains usable at all times.
- Several phrases related to GvG were untranslated.
Original post here.